- Transferring a 20MB mp3 over Bluetooth is SLOOOOW…
- Syncing seems like a better option than manually copying files over
While googling (er.. i mean msnsearching) around for good podcasting solutions, I found the following links that made my search easier:
- Finding a good mp3 player for the phone: http://www.eirikso.com/2005/08/05/using-a-nokia-6630-to-listen-to-podcasts-and-mp3/
- Using your own headphones with the Nokia: http://www.eirikso.com/2005/08/14/how-to-modify-your-nokia-headset-to-accept-your-favourite-headphones/
- Podcasting basics and a howto for WMP syncing: http://www.eirikso.com/2005/06/01/how-to-listen-to-podcasts-on-your-mobile-phone/
#3 was the most useful link for me since I had already found OggPlay myself and I really didn’t care much about the headphones.